Sight Word List
Ruler with holes
Magnet with a hole
How to build the fishing pole:
1. Cut a piece of string ( you can decide which length will be best)
2. Insert one end of the string in one of the holes in the ruler and tie a knot, so it won't slip out
3. Insert the other end of string through the hole in the magnet and tie a knot.
1. Print out the fish templates (print out as many as you need)
2. Cut out the fish and write sight words on each fish. ( here is a list of words)
3. Put a paper clip on each fish
4. Scatter the fish on the table and go fishing!
5. When you catch a fish, read the word. (you can go a step further and write the words as you catch them on a piece of paper)